Re: Computer vandals

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:25:46 -0500
 To:  "eric williams" <eric_alt(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>

From: eric williams <eric_alt(at)hotmail.com>
To: <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 1:34 PM
Subject: Computer vandals

<...snip...>
> I am finding the same things going on with my computers as before now, and
> am wondering how I can find out what activity there has been on any of my
> computers with Windows.  I know they have broken into my house.  They have
> been in here while I am at home, sick, and unable to get up.
>
> I want to know where and how I can monitor the activity on my computers.

Those are not "computer vandals", my friend, they are HOME INVADERS and the
last time I looked, that was serious stuff.  Install an alarm, keep it armed
and monitored at all times.  If that alarm is monitored, then your computer
won't have to be.  First your computer, <insert diety of your
choice>-only-knows what's next.

Karin