RE: JS doesn't work if framed by another site

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:22:35 CST
 To:  det1289(at)iperbole.bologna.it
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
what exactly does your code do? is a general security measure that scripts
cannot access documents across servers. obviously your script is trying to
do just that. it doesn't seem to be in the .js files from what i can tell.
what is the location of the frameset and how does your site become framed in
it. it may be easier to pin point the error with that. - Cyanide_7