Re: ASP load times SLOW!

by "Blakbeard" <blakbeard(at)blakbeardzwurld.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:37:47 -0400
 To:  "Todd Philipps" <todd(at)anvil-group.com>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Is the slow response a new problem or has it always been slow? It certainly
wouldn't seem to be an equipment or connection problem! Are there any load
balancers installed on your network? I would try checking the code to see if
there are queries or other resource hogs creating the slow response.

Ray Sheley III

General Manager
V.P. of E.Commerce Solutions

INFO ADVANTAGE
"Connecting you, your business, and your world"

Email: rsheley(at)info-adv.com
Website: http://www.info-adv.com

Network Management  ||  Internet & Telecom Integration  ||  E.Commerce
Solutions