RE: Meta tags and mSQL

by "Juha Sadeharju" <sade(at)kyronmaa.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:19:14 +0300
 To:  "Johannes Orn Erlingsson" <funk(at)ismennt.is>,
"Hwg-Software@Hwg. Org" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

if your server supports server-side-includes (SSI), you might want to put an
extra hidden input in your form. Such as

<input type="hidden" name="your visitors ip-number" value="<!--#echo
var="REMOTE_ADDR"-->">

That's one way of getting some visitor info.

Cheers,
Juha

// Juha Sadeharju - www.designer and artist
// http://www.kyronmaa.com/~sade