RE: HotDog 5 Webmaster Suite

by "Ray Whiting" <rwhiting(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Nov 1998 20:03:17 -0600
 To:  <swarner(at)vcss.net>,
<hwg-software(at)mail.hwg.org>
> From: Sandra Warner
> Also has anyone tried HomeSite 4, I think it is still in bata
> right now.
>
> I use Front Page 98 but do not want to limit myself to that
> one program.

<opinion>
I use FrontPage98, Dreamweaver, and Homesite 3 and 4.  Wouldn't trade the
combination for a whole ten-pack of HotDogs.  (but I might be going to Visual
InterDev soon... I dunno)   I tried HotDog a couple years ago and gave it up
within a week or two for for Nesbitt's WebEdit, then upgraded when Luckman
bought WebEdit and put out the next version.  Also tried the early version of
Homesite before Allaire got it, but it wasn't as good as WebEdit then.  Now it's
better than WebEdit, IMHO.
</opinion>

Ray Whiting
rwhiting(at)bellsouth.net <mailto:rwhiting(at)bellsouth.net>
ICQ# 144092� IRC:� PoppaDack
http://www.thewhitingpage.com
http://www.lcltfb.org