Re: Link Colors

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:12:14 -0500
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The problem has been solved. I had cut and pasted the styles from a
different style sheet I was using that specified borders. I didn't get rid
of the border attribute in the new style sheet and that's what caused the
problem. When the border attribute was taken out, it worked fine. Of course
the hover attribute doesn't work in NN4.7, it just ignores it.

Lisa