Re: Link Colors

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Feb 2002 06:51:01 -0500
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, every time I've tried to use the a:hover attribute in NN 4.7, it ended
up stacking my links on top of each other and no hand pointer for the links,
hence no links that would work. As soon as I took the a:hover out, all links
behaved as they should. If you know of a way to make it work, please let me
know, because I couldn't get it to work in NN 4.7.

Lisa