Re: Replacing a table with CSS positioning

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:38:55 -0500
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, but when you use borders and backgrounds to make "buttons" NN4 chokes.
You will just have a buttons that do nothing! It's not the hover, because
that get's ignored, it's the attributes used to make the buttons thet NN4
can't understand. This is why I had to make an alternate style sheet... one
with "buttons", one without for NN4.

Lisa
Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com