Re: Aggressive CSS

by "Cindy Stanley, SSS WebWorks" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:14:30 -0400
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Carole A. Gay <carole(at)designs.com>
>It just occurred to me that perhaps a dynamically generated page, using
>Perl, might be an option???  I use WebBBS as a question and answer
>forum.  These pages are created "on the fly" but I use CSS on it, as
>well.  It too, works well (except probably in Prodigy???).  Its at
>http://www.phoenixtextiles.com/carole/.

Carol and list,
I will let this post continue on with it's original query. I just thought it
would be of interest to you, and others, the inconsistencies of using CSS.
To the best of my knowledge, Prodigy (my ISP) doesn't have anything to do
with what my IE or NS browser reads.

--
Cindy K. Stanley, SSS
Stanley Support Service