Fwd: Are there authoring tools that support CSS2

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:15:15 -0700
 To:  hwg-style(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi folks, I recently received the following email asking about
CSS editors.  I do all my CSS editing with the vi editor, and
so I don't have any useful recommendations on authoring tools --
can anyone make a recommendation?  I'll forward a summary to
Marka and the list.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett                                    mailto:kynn(at)hwg.org