RE: DB - data model guidelines, suggestions?

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:48:18 +0800
 To:  "'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

>From first thoughts it would seem that you could do the following
splits. You could have a table that contains all the different types of
notching styles, another for the available log species, another for the
available foundation materials etc. If you have any field which could
have multiple values then you may want to create a relational table just
for those values. Therefore you would have one entry in the structure
table with an ID and then in the other table you have say x number of
entries that relate to that ID. Anyway hope this helps...

Later,
Mr Brett

"That's a pain that will surely linger, and that's no lie"
- Ed Grimely