Re: What come next NOW: FrontPage and HTML

by =?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:18:08 +0300
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Richardson,
Romaine" <richardr(at)mail.dartnet.peachnet.edu>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Romaine,
I use WYSIWYG editors for most complex operations and then clean up the code in
EditPlus. I would highly recommend learning HTML (inside and out). It would be
best, when you know the HTML standards 3.2 and 4.0 perfectly, you should also
know CSS.
And you should know, what is recommended and what works de facto (in real
situations). You see, not every page looks the same on different browsers.
Always validate your pages (go to www.w3c.org and click the "HTML validation"
link).
If you haven't already done so, subscribe to hwg-basics(at)hwg.org.

Yours,
Lauri