Re: images on the internet

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:13:00 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Alchemedia claim to make image theft impossible.
http://www.alchemedia.com/solutions/imageworks.html
I checked it out - and while I'm not saying they're right, it's the first
time that Snagit wouldn't work on the image.
You also need a small plug-in to see the images - but it didn't take long to
download, and it depends on the customers your client is expecting as to
whether that's a problem or not.

Does it really work? Maybe some of the experts around here could give an
opinion.

howardm