Re: javascript...splice()

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:35:28 -0500
 To:  "tim booker" <timbooker(at)lineone.net>,
"hwg techniques (E-mail)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There's a complete shopping cart in the O'Reilly book "Javascript
Application Cookbook" you might find helpful answers there.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net