Re: Strange "Netscape Problem"

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:59:18 -0500
 To:  <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yeah, ok.  I'll give you that.  I felt kind of dumb after I sent that post.
I think my coffee just hadn't kicked in fully yet, and I needed a release.
I design and code for cross-browser compatibility, because I do
fundamentally agree with designing for all to see.  But I tell you, it
frustrates the patooty out of me that there are so many cool IE specific
gadgets that we could use if only... *sigh*.

~Val