Re: Netscape 6 -- slightly off topic

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:34:32 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Besides the long load time, does anyone else see the problem of not being
> able to paste into the address bar. Right mouse click doesn't open a
> pop-up, cntr-v doesn't work, and paste from the edit pull-down doesn't
> either. Am I the only one?
>
> Regards,
> Dave G.

These were problems in the M14 release, and as NS6 Preview is based on that
they still have some way to go. I don't know why they released this now,
unless it was to prove that there was something coming out. Mozilla was
available for those who wanted it, and all this has done is caused
widespread confusion. I think I'll wait for the beta before I start
considering it a viable browser.

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net