RE: WSIWYG Editor Recommendation 4 Client Updates

by "Andre L Crane" <andre(at)terracrane.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 May 2002 11:08:28 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The client will always try to get whatever they can from you. It's just good
business sense for them. They just need to be told up front that anything
outside of the original contract bills out at your hourly rate. I'd even go
so far as to say you should bill in either half hour or hour increments.
They are in business, just like you are in business, and both of you are out
to ultimately make money.  While the client is very important, they are
never as important as "number 1". Get paid!  :)  Clients who like to tinker
with their web sites aren't so much a danger as they are a business
opportunity :)   Bill bill bill

After getting hit with the first invoice they tend to be a lot more careful
with their codebase. Weird eh?

- andre