Re: Server Side Includes & WYSIWYG editors

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Sat, 12 Aug 2000 10:51:11 -0500
 To:  "Gregor Pirnaver" <gregor.pirnaver(at)email.si>,
"hwg-tech" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>

From: Gregor Pirnaver <gregor.pirnaver(at)email.si>
To: hwg-tech <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 7:41 AM
Subject: Server Side Includes & WYSIWYG editors

> Which WYSIWYG editors support Server Side Includes (they
> display them)?
>
> It would be nice if you could configure it not to look only
> for plain includes (SSI), but also for includes in PHP or
> includes in ASP...
>
> Any recommendations?

http://www.evrsoft.com/
Evrsoft's 1st Page 2000 handles SSI and ASP, along with a myriad of other
bells and whistles and is FREE.  No, I didn't believe it at first, either,
but it has replaced a line of other things, including Dreamweaver and
HotDogPro as my personal non-Notepad (the true first choice) HTML editor.