Re: AOL

by "Grizzly Graphics" <grizzlygraphics(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:31:50 -0500
 To:  "hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"David Moninger" <David.Moninger(at)IslandTime.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I installed AOL a week ago to help a friend out with his account and to see
what some of my stuff looked like on this browser.  What have I done to my
machine and how will this junk hurt me.

I haven't seen any real problems yet.

Don,
Big Grizzly, Graphics & Web Solutions
Web-Sites, E-brochures, Newsletters & More