Re: random image loss????

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:11:11 +1300
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks J.P. Ambrutis

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes originally I had used Javascript to resize
and relocate all the images according to the
screen.width & height so that it should look exactly
the same on the screen. But it did not work very well
and so I had to abandon it. I will be addressing this
again but do not want it to slow me from launching.

With 640*480 I will need to divert to a specific page
designed exclusively for it as it is such a big drop in
resolution.

Thanks Peter

 Very strange.. I get all the images I think.. but we've got some serious