Re: Not so nice JS intruding on a computer without ones knowledge

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:03:47 -0400
 To:  "Kukla-Fran And-Ollie" <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>
 Cc:  "'Hwg-Techniques \(E-mail\)'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Urban Legend?  I only pursued this because someone came to me all upset
becuase something had gone in and changed their home page on their system
without their consent.. and it was a porno site.  So when I noticed this
email, and went to see what it was, and found the script.  It has the same
url that my friend had mentioned.  It didn't get me since I was using
Netscape.  My friend was not so fortunate.  Urban Legend would be for
something that is a farse, and not true.  This exists.

Nancy