Re: Page not working properly in Netscape!

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:54:12 +1300
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Sunil,

Well first I turned borders on to have a look and I noticed that the width
of the table in netscape fills the whole width of the screen on my 800/600
monitor whearas in ie5 it was a lot slimmer. Then looking at the code I
noticed that this package has included a lot of empty data cells like so:-
This causes some browsers to trip up and when I altered as many as I could
see to:-
space like this to these cells may require width setting adjustments
elsewhere.

I'm sure this is half of the picture at least.

Hope it helps
Peter Newton