Re: Dreamweaver and Homesite question

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:43:25 +0100
 To:  "Villano,
Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> If you have the full version of HomeSite with the Dreamweaver bundle, it
> comes on its own (HomeSite) CD.  There is a label on the envelope for the
CD
> with the registration code for the HomeSite software.
>
> -Paul

There seem to be a myriad ways of getting DW/FW/HS <g>. My version was the
DW3/FW3 studio (full version, not upgrade). Those two programs, together
with HomeSite (full not trial) were all on a single CD. The serial number
for HS was on the envelope for that one CD, with the numbers for the other
two programs on a separate leaflet. And if you bought it ESD..... :-).

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net