RE: Dreamweaver and Homesite question (OT)

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:30:45 +0930
 To:  "Campbell,
Rebecca" <Rebecca.Campbell(at)converg.com>,
"'John Allred'" <webmaster(at)mscounties.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

FWIW = For what it's worth :))))))

At 01:00 PM 04/17/2000 -0600, Campbell, Rebecca wrote:
>okay, i'll have to confess that i haven't seen "FWIW" before.
>
>the best i can come up with is, "from what i wemember," in elmer fuddian
>style.
>
>-rebecca
>http://www.nerdygirl.com

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html