Re: difficulty with AOL

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:24:18 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Ask him if the picture of "Goddard the dog" ever appeared.  I'm betting that
the page was trying to load that rather large .gif which is just below the
4th or 5th paragraph.  That image is 178803 bytes in size, which is rather
large.  I'm also willing to bet that if you converted it to a .jpg it would
reduce the size significantly.

GK