Re: DHTML menus and Windows fonts

by "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Jan 2002 00:46:35 +1100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Something I had thought about but never used was a CSS toggle for font
sizes. I was going to use it to increase the size of layers and fonts by the
user clicking on a clickable in the layer.

I see that this will still be over-ridden by the font size setting in the
location your refer to, according to the list members.

You could have a toggle on the layer size? Is there a standard icon or
graphic signifies "enlarge"?