Another Set of Eyes Please

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:12:37 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi...

I need another set of eyes.. mine must be too tired of looking at this.  The
rollovers on this page as far as I can tell are set up correctly.  But 2 of
them are not working.  The images are all at the correct addresses.
Everything looks right to me.. but then it's not working so something must
not be correct.
http://www.datalinc.net/aboutus.html

Thanks in advance for the extra peepers!

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design
www.budgetwebsitedesign.com