Re: HELP!!!! White line in frameset

by "ihug" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Sat, 2 Sep 2000 11:15:59 +1200
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Beth,

Mayb'e youv'e already fixed the white line problem because it looked ok for
me. I'm using explorer 5.5
If netscape is the problem I find using the following seems to cure the
problem for my framed sites.

<BODY   topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">

This merges the background images. The next problem you can get is the
merging of the foreground images especially if they are in tables and so you
need to make sure that you remove all paddings and borders from both the
images and their respective tables etc.

Hope this helps
Peter Newton