Re: Webring now totally useless?

by "Brandon Coughlin" <bcoughlin(at)urx.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:35:09 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

<--start personal opinion-->

I think the WebRing has lost it's "novelty" that it had in the early days.
It seems now that everybody has a webring for anything under the sun.

<--end personal opinion-->

I have a friend that was part of a webring, and had happen the same thing
you describe here.  You need to go in and find the webring that you are the
member of, and grab the new code.

Brandon