Re: ISP - communitech.net

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)tatooine.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:56:02 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I only had one comment about the original post on this topic: you might be
hard pressed to find a host that will allow a 3Gb chunk of disk for any one
using a shared server, even with overage charges.  If the average server has
a 9 or 12 Gb disk in each server, your client will be using 25 - 33 percent
of the whole disk.  I'd venture to guess that any one server might host 100
users at minimum.  They may have to go for a much more expensive lease
option.

Steve Mount, Software Engineer             steve(at)tatooine.com
Home Site                             http://www.tatooine.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net
UVM Class of 1989 Home Page      http://www.tatooine.com/uvm/
Manager, HWG Logo Team                     http://www.hwg.org