Re: hosts, shopping and servers

by "Hilma" <Hilma(at)hilma.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:19:30 +0100
 To:  "Annique" <annique(at)kscable.com>,
"HWG-technique Mailing List \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Annique, thanks -
that sounds like a good system.

But it leads to another query.....
What do you mean by a "full size server"?
Presumably, you get little ones and big ones, and  free hosting uses big
ones and dedicated servers tend to be little ones -
but is there something a little more - technical - to the definition and
gradations of "full-size" servers?

It certainly sounds like a neat solution - but you didn;t give a link for
them!

many thanks, I'll add that into my list :-)

hilma
--x----