Re: Table trouble

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2000 06:01:53 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Validator shows 21 Warnings, including several that are related to table
tags.

You can download the HTML Kit for free from
http://www.chami.com/HTML-Kit/ and it comes with a built-in HTML
validator called HTML Tidy.  It can be a big help with such things...

I didn't actually chase down each individual warning, but I think if you
were to run your page through a validator, you'd be good to go in 10
minutes...:).

Darrell