Re: Online Time and Billing System (ADDL. HELP REQUESTED)

by "Austin Johnsen" <austin(at)aj-internet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:17:11 -0600
 To:  "hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>From what I read about the program I do not believe that it was we are
looking for. Thanks anyway.

I think what he is looking for is some way for his clients or employees (his
company helps manage lawfirms) to enter the time they have billed and for
that system to be accessible via the internet.

Also, I am now vaguely recalling him mentioning using Sybase for this. Does
anyone have any experience with Sybase? Can they give me any information on
how they think one would setup a system like this using Sybase? Thanks.

Austin Johnsen, mailto:austin(at)aj-internet.com