Re: Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics

by "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)linkline.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:43:46 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>

From: "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

> Applaud Applaud..  I agree with you 100%.   I  am a diehard Netscape
> user.  When you discuss these statistics, about how many MSIE users
> compared to Netscape and others..  you have to back up and think a
minute.

I'm curious to know why you are a diehard Netscape user.  Not to argue
or anything but I just wondered if it is because of the features, just
anti MS or ???   I know of others who 'love' Netscape so I do try to
make my pages at least work in Netscape 4.

Karin Christensen
Scientific, Medical and Veterinary Illustration
karinc(at)linkline.com
www.linkline.com/personal/karinc/