Re: Wow, are we EVER OT! [Re: Games]

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:22:38 -0700
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not really.  There's no exploitable connections between this machine and any
machine on the ISPs network. Our tech support network is self contained and
pretty damned fire proof.  Now if our Internet Service was based on NT, and
I were emailing the list from an Administrator account on the PDC, then you
could worry.  As it stands, however, you're judging without a basis of
reference.  No offense taken.  :-)

The thing that makes me even less worried is that there's not a single
machine that serves the public that can be infected by a virus that I might
get on this machine.  Well, that Good Times thing worries me a bit, but...
;-)

Justin H.