Fw: need assist/advice on a how-to maybe shopping cart

by "Paul Roberts" <hwg(at)roberts200025.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:12:47 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

In the Paypal set-up for your "button" there are entries for success url =
and cancellation url that  PayPal will send the payee to, if your =
running a cgi or php script you can also pass variables in the url, i.e. =
a session id and then update your database to reflect.

If you need any more help, just ask.

Paul Roberts
http://www.paul-roberts.com
mail(at)paul-roberts.com