Re: OT multiple Outlook accounts

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:41:42 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Roger,
    You'll need to create a new account in outlook. In my Outlook Express it
has a "servers" tab (in the properties) that allow you to configure the POP
& SMTP - typicaly the POP is something like "mail.domainname.com" & The SMTP
is "mail.ispname.com". You'll need to contact your isp & server folks to get
the correct settings.
    Then when you send mail, you have the new account in a drop-down (at
least in my O.E.) that you can choose as a reply address.
    HTH,
    ~ Paul