Re: Grrr!! Do-it-yourselfers!

by "Klaas" <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:33:34 +0200
 To:  "Jami Moore" <jami(at)jamisniche.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good point.  I find myself in the same situation actually, since my eduction
is video and sound.  But whatever your sites are - ugly or beautiful - it's
a professional job as soon as it's your daytime primary job which you make
money with.  If in a year time I'd get fed up with it and start video again,
but keeping webdesign as an after-hours job, I'd no longer say I do
webdesign professionally, though I might do a better job than some others.
Doing something professionally doesn't always mean doing it good.  There's
always people that are bad at what they do, and always people that do it as
a hobby and really rock at it.

- Kayjey -