Netscape Irritant (was: Document managment etc)

by "Ezra S F" <ezrasf(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:57:24 -0400
  todo: View Thread, Original
One of the things I hate most about Netscape is how in handles included
files. Even after 2 years, if a CSS files is missing, then you are
prevented from seeing a web site at all.

One of my first designs for a main page had to be scrapped because
Netscape on the Mac went to a JS file instead of the home page. Showed
the source of the file instead of the real deal. Naturally the boss was
on a Mac using Netscape.

It did teach me to test on Macs :)

Ezra Freelove

Home:  http://www.valdosta.edu/~esfreelo/