Re: Porno spam using form submissions

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:07:25 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi All,
    I thought Matt's script allowed you to block other I.P.'s with this line
of code:
# @referers allows forms to be located only on servers which are defined
#
# in this field.  This security fix from the last version which allowed
#
# anyone on any server to use your FormMail script on their web site.
#

@referers = ('domainname.com','yourI.P.number');

Dosen't that keep others from using your script?

~       Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com
http://sitesense.com
http://DigitalRescue.org

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
 http://www.directnic.com/?5204
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!