Re: RealServer problems

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:30:41 -0000
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can not answer your question but would suggest you post your questions to
hwg-servers(at)hwg.org.  I have seen them answer all types of questions on a
number of problems.

Here's a shot in the dark though.  Too many times during upgrades, etc.  the
mime types for the application extensions don't get added back or all the
settings don't get completed.  Might have them remove/readd the support for
this.  One more question for them.  Are they experiencing this problem
across all their servers? With more than one domain on your server?

Making them look at it from that aspect may help them resolve this for you.