Re: very basic database questions

by mamaduckie <mamaduckie(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sat, 02 Dec 2000 11:36:38 -0700
 To:  "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can get PHP4 on request -- so I will request it.

No, I'm not comfortable with PHP.  I'm not comfortable with PHP, MySQL, or
any aspect of databases.  I am a blank slate :-)

My needs are not complicated and at this point I'd much rather learn just
enough to get the job done and concentrate on becoming an expert at some
other time -- if that is possible.

Is there a WYSIWYG equivalent for databases?  I'd really like to know more
-- but right now quick and dirty is what I need.

~Elizabeth
(BTW, this is for my own website, not a hack job for someone else)