Re: different coloured links

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:21:40 -0000
 To:  "Gary Thorpe" <gthorpe(at)saltus.bm>,
"web design guild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Gary

I've got a feelling that what you're saying is that the reason
you set the link colour to white was because you wanted to get
rid of the coloured border you get on images when they are
hyperlinked.  While Mike is quite right about using CSS to set up
different link classes which have different colours, if you just
want to get rid of the borders on your hyperlinked images, add
BORDER="0" to the IMG tag.  You can then set your link colour for
the whole page to a single colour, but not have coloured borders
around your images.

HTH!

Regards,
Donna