Re: OT - Spam!

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:58:29 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Folks,
    Nice site Bob; I'll have to add it to this page (found on my homepages):
http://angelonearth.net/squash.html
    I have several good links to help everyone to combat SPAM - I invite all
of you to check them out & especially send all of your Spam to CAUCE, &
set-up the fake addresses page(s).  ;^ )
    ~  Paul

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com
http://sitesense.com
http://DigitalRescue.org

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
 http://www.directnic.com/?5204
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!