Re: off-topic - spam was Re: ads done well

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:04:00 +1100
 To:  "Barlow,
Maureen (REI)" <maureen.barlow(at)reed-elsevier.com>,
"'hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maureen, no genuine question is stupid, only some answers.

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/  <-- good for newbies
http://spam.abuse.net/overview/spambad.shtml  <-- specific answer

Cheers,
KathyW.