Re: ads done well

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:15:02 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well;
This page took over THREE minites to get to the point where it prompts me to
install flash (which I ALREADY HAVE installed in the DEFAULT location (in
ME); THEN I got an error box (I have it set to show errors) which said (in
short) "Error: 'style' is null or not an object". After about two more
minites the page finished loading - missing some of the graphics at the
bottom - I never saw the chameleon!
This is a good page?!?