Re: ads done well

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:17:09 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Melanie,
Yeah, I know wondoze ME is the problem. But if the page is no good for ME
users, how good can it be?
BTW, I use a flash detector script on my Site Sense page - which works fine
in ME (for me, anyway). I'm surprised the *large* sites haven't determined
how to make their page work in ME (or just don't care/bother to check it!).
BTW, as previously mentioned (if you saw it/them) I'll *never* use an
operrating system (XP) that allows anyone (mickysoft) to AUTOMATICLY gather
info from my computer - ESPECIALLY one that has my clients' PERSONAL info on
it!!! NO WAY!!!