Re: Email Management

by Jer <jerjer(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:28:44 -0700
 To:  HWG-Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Is Calypso  for MAC only?  What about a PC?  Is Eudora as good/ Same
features?

Aaffordable Web Design
eCommerce Solutions, Hosting
& Web Design
http://www.Aaffordable.com

> I use Calypso mail...it is feature packed and divides things into
mailboxes...under each mailbox you can have an unlimited number of e-mail
accounts ...to date I have 6 accounts with one mailbox. WHen setting up the
mailbox, just put the username and passowrd to each account and it will
automatically check every account int he mailbox in succession...no logging
in and out serparately and it download all the different domain e-mails,
clearly marked as to what account it is from and allowing you which account
with which to reply to an e-mail. It is great and I highly recommend it.