Re: Table Width/Heights

by "Bob Laurence" <webguy(at)re-data.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:30:56 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>> Both look fine to me. Although, I would say it would be a  perfect
> compliment to simplicity and readability if the font were
sans-serif.<<<<<<

I would most assuredly agree as a sans serif is easier to read on a computer
 but the client " demanded" this Georgia font :) so we go with the decisions
of the person paying us.  But I did explain why we have to use sans-serif
font for websites and was ignored :(

and thanks for the compliment as we are trying to make our websites look and
feel simple and easy to use without all the js effects, frames and ani gifs
so prevalent today on these type of sites. all can be maintained by our
clients as well through perl adminsitartion sections.

bob