Re: JavaScript in .phtml page not working

by Andrew McFarland <aamcf(at)aamcf.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:25:38 +0000
 To:  franic(at)qis.net,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 14:12 10/02/02 -0500, franic(at)qis.net wrote:
>I there a way to show the date a page was last updated on a phtml
>page?
<snip/>

What is a phtml page?

I'm guessing that it is some sort of server parsed or processed document -
this is why document.lastModified doesn't work. Technically, the document
only existed when the server sent it out.

There is probably an option in the phtml language to print the date that
the template or data was last modified. If you let us know what phtml is
I'm sure we'll be able to find an answer for you.

Andrew

--
http://aamcf.co.uk/